Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Do you wanna know how much I love my family?!


I had to find the hole, stuff the veg inside, and then tear up the skin and rub seasoning under it. This is not something I have ever done. I have cooked chicken, but have never done the yuckiest parts -- until the other day. But! Because I love my little family I sucked it up and did it. I hope to never do it again... but there it is. And p.s. home roasted chicken... very good.

You know on the new P&P they eat boiled potatoes when Collins comes to visit? They look so yummy, don't they? I finally broke down and made them. I want you to know something: They are as good as they look.

Peel yellow potatoes and cut any big ones. Boil in water with peppercorns, (plenty of) salt, and a bay leaf until fork tender. Drain. Melt butter and pour over potatoes. Season with salt, pepper and fresh, finely-chopped parsley and enjoy. YUM!!!!!

Let me know if you try them and what you think!

No comments: