Friday, May 28, 2010

On Hiatus...

All right. I am on hiatus. BUT! I have 2 big bashes coming up while I am away and (as much as I wanna share my projects and ideas with you, you'll have to wait) and I have some FUN things to show you how to do and to share with you.

BUT! I promised a reveal of my baby's 1st b-day party theme: JUNGLE SAFARI. Now, this isn't going to be really cute-sy and stuff. I got some fun animal print paper and other stuff and can't wait. I DO have to decide what I am going to do for the cake. My baby drinks milk and stuff already so I am not worried about first-time exposure to dairy, wheat, egg protein, etc. but as far as cupcakes v. a mini cake for the birthday buddy and cake vs. cupcakes for the gifts. PLUS. I reserved a park from 9-sometime and so the party is at 10:30. Are people getting ready for lunch, is it too early for a lot of sweets, do people not wanna eat at 10:30 a.m.?? These are all questions I am asking myself. Please weigh in about what you did, what you would do if you were me, or other ideas I didn't think of. Please?! I am kinda hoping I come back to a lot of comments telling me just what to do. Gotta be honest.

Okay. Well. You all have a really, really great week and a wonderful Memorial Day. So many, many thanks to the men and women who have served and who still serve our country so that we have the right to live a life that makes us happy and to raise our children how we best see fit. So grateful to those in the armed forces. You/they are all in my prayers.

No comments: