Friday, May 21, 2010

Stay Tuned!

Get Ready to Partay!!

Hey all and welcome to those new followers! I am so excited to have you and glad you found me. I hope I can teach you something new or give you some good ideas. Thanks for joining me!

I will not post anything new until the end of the weekend or beyond probably, but I wanted to let you know what I have planned for coming up in the next week or two.

I am going to be doing a birthday party series. My baby is turning one and I am planning a really fun party. I am making favor bags, a party hat, food, a banner, decorations, etc. All the things I do will be for the party I am throwing so make sure you keep an open mind and your idea book close at hand so you can imagine the projects for your own parties. I will include tutorials for anything I can and if I show an idea and do NOT do a tutorial but you would like me to, make sure you leave me a comment letting me know and I will get on it right quick!

I will reveal the theme of my party tomorrow along with (I hope) a quick tutorial on digiscrapping your own invites!

Happy Crafting!
Brooke

No comments: