Friday, August 20, 2010

In case you're interested

I am not fully invested like I should be in it, but I have another blog.
I wear a lot of hats because I cannot settle on one. I don't know that I'd be happy doing one thing my whole life.
Maybe I am just shirking responsibility by never focusing so I never have the accountability of becoming really great at anything.
Maybe. I Really hope not.
My other blog is for writing. I love to write. LOVE to write. I love reading too so it has some book reviews too.
But I kind of hope you check it out if you like to read and/or write.
I update it every couple of weeks. Sometimes more. Sometimes less.

http://writerswriteon.blogsopt.com/

there's the link. Check it out. I love discussing books and even writing so if you feel like it check it out. You can follow me if ou like, but if something catches your eye and you agree (or disagree) please comment. We'll chat. We'll share books, even.

No comments: