Thursday, May 3, 2012

A recipe for Quick French Bread I found...

Here's a recipe for homemade French Bread in under an hour and a half.

Quick French Bread

I found it on Pinterest and am making it right now. I'll let you know how it turns out!!

*Update: So first off, yum. My house smells divine.

         I used two packages of active dry yeast since I don't have a bottle of yeast to just measure from. The bread rose just fine.
         I did set my oven to warm (145*-150*) for the bit where my bread needed to rise and that worked out great.
        I used half whole wheat flour and half white. My bread is a little dense, but that is to be expected.

Let me know if you try this. It really only took about an hour and a half including cooking time to make and it makes two loaves.

No comments: