Wednesday, June 23, 2010

party week #3: Do me a favor

PaRtY wEeK


Do me a favor!!! For the third post I am going to give you another favor idea. This time it is for a grown-up girl party. I did these for a bachelorette shower but they would be really cute for a baby shower... spa/pamper mommy theme.

remember this post in which I showed you a super simple and silly favor for a bachelorette shower (since I wasn't around to throw a bridal shower until the night before the wedding)? Well. I had those out in the middle of the tables and I also had these for people to take home:

Inside:



Homemade sugar scrub was included minus the olive oil. These were travelling across 2 states and I didn't want to deal with the mess. (recipe here). I made a big batch of sugar scrub and then divided it between cello bags. It was about 1/4 c. in each.

Below is a picture you can save to you computer/ copy and paste into a word document. I printed out a few sheets of these, cut down the papers, and included one in each kit.



Have fun!

No comments: